Are you considering adding raw food into your dog’s diet? Stella & Chewy’s, maker of frozen and freeze-dried raw pet food, provides pet parents an easy and convenient way to feed their dogs a raw diet. In October, Stella & Chewy’s launched a NEW Meal Mixer – Superblends.
This post is sponsored by Stella & Chewy’s. I am being compensated to promote Meal Mixer – Superblends, but we only share information we feel is relevant to our readers.
7 Reasons Why to Kickstart Your Kibble with
Stella & Chewy’s Meal Mixer Superblends
1. Stella & Chewy’s is staying true to their mission, Only The Good Stuff. Stella & Chewy’s believe dogs deserve to thrive on “minimally processed food” and “that unconditional nutrition is as important as unconditional love.”
2. Easy to Serve! To add raw food nutrition into your dog’s current diet; just scoop, mix, and serve. If you have the pickiest eater dog, Stella & Chewy’s Meal Mixer Superblends will definitely entice your dog to eat.
3. Each bag of Stella & Chewy’s Meal Mixer Superblends has 90% freeze-dried meat, bone, and organs. Stella & Chewy’s use premium raw ingredients like grass-fed beef and cage-free poultry with no added hormones or antibiotics. Stella & Chewy’s source both their premium beef and chicken from North America.
4. Mixed with Wholesome Superfoods like organic fruits blueberries, strawberries, and banana; all sourced from North and South America.
5. Grain-Free and Gluten-Free and pawfect for dogs with sensitive to grains and suffers from allergies.
6. Probiotics are added to each Stella & Chewy’s meal and help aid a dog’s digestion and modulate the immune system.
7. Food Safety you can TRUST – Stella and Chewy’s products are crafted in their USA Wisconsin FDA-inspected plant. They use a patented SecureByNature® food safety process wherein each batch of Stella & Chewy’s food is tested by an independent lab before leaving their manufacturing facility. Lastly, consumers can check on their website the lot number safety result.
Meal Mixer Superblends are available in a variety of three sizes (3.25 oz., 8 oz. and 16 oz.), and three proteins (Beef, Chicken, and Duck Duck Goose). Also available for a small breed, Lil Superblends Chicken. Each contains a scoop and equates to 36 scoops.
“Dogs crave raw meat, much like they once ate in the wild.”
Benefits of Feeding Raw Dog Food
What can you expect when you kickstart your dog’s meal with a raw diet? SUGAR benefited a lot from having Stella & Chewy’s Meal Mixer added into her diet. She has a healthier digestion and very noticeable beautiful shiny coat. For 15 years old, SUGAR has clean teeth, fresh breath, and healthy gums. Overall, SUGAR is in good health. She is very active for her age; able to go for long walks, swim and play fetch. Her stamina is incredible for her age; she acts like a young pup. Incorporating a raw dog food diet definitely helped SUGAR’s healthy long happy lifestyle.
We invite you to kickstart your dog’s kibble with Stella & Chewy’s Meal Mixer Superblends. Meal Mixer Superblends are available in a variety of three sizes (3.25 oz., 8 oz. and 16 oz.), and three proteins (Beef, Chicken, and Duck Duck Goose). Also available for a small breed, Lil Superblends Chicken. Each contains a scoop and equates to 36 scoops. Visit stellaandchewys.com to learn more about Meal Mixers Superblends. Stay connected with Stella & Chewy’s on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Kickstart Your Kibble with Stella & Chewy’s Meal Mixer Superblends
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Stella & Chewy’s. The opinions and text are all mine.