The New Year is a good time to reflect on your dog’s health. Here are five New Year’s resolutions for your dog.
This post is sponsored by VetIQ. I am being compensated to promote Minties dental treats, but we only share information we feel is relevant to our readers.
5 New Year’s Resolutions For Your Dog
1. Take Your Dog to the Vet – The new year is a good time to follow up with your vet to discuss health issues that have come up since your last appointment. Being a proactive pet parent can help you avoid costly surgeries and other health problems.
2. Feed Your Dog an Appropriate Diet – For optimal health, choose a right diet tailored to your dog’s need. Do your own research or you can consult your vet about the best diet choice for your dog’s condition.
3. Walk Your Dog – Walking is a great exercise and stimulates your dog’s mind. Walking helps work off excess energy, and your dog will feel content. Walking also helps you bond with your dog. Spending time exploring new places and things, helps build trust and strengthens your relationship with your dog. Every day, set aside extra time to take your dog for walks.
4. More Play With Your Dog – Increase your dog’s level of exercise. Include play in your daily activities. Incorporate various forms of play that stimulate both your dog’s mind and body. A playful dog is a happy dog.
5. Keep Your Dog’s Teeth Clean & Healthy – 80% of dogs show signs of periodontal disease by age three. You can help prevent periodontal disease and other pet dental problems by brushing your dog’s teeth regularly. However, some dogs just don’t want to have their teeth brushed. Dental treats, like VetIQ® Minties®, are an option to use to help prevent dental diseases and keep your dog’s teeth clean.
Vet IQ Minties Dental Treats
Minties are vet recommended dental treats and made from natural ingredients with no wheat, corn or soy. Each Minties treat contains
1) peppermint that promotes minty fresh breath
2) parsley that helps break down odor-causing particles in the stomach
3) dill and 4) fennel for natural breath fresheners and
5) chlorophyll that helps deodorize the dog’s breath
Minties bumps and divots are carefully designed and positioned for maximum abrasion. It’s texture and density is made for effective cleaning. Minties are a dental treats your dog will love.
All Minties ingredients are sourced and manufactured in the United States. You can purchase VetIQ Minties at Walmart, Sam’s Club, and many other retailers nationwide.
A happy, healthy dog is the best reason for regular dental care.
This New Year, make a resolution to keep your dog’s teeth clean and healthy!
To start the year, VetIQ wants your dog to have a clean healthy teeth. VetIQ is providing one of our readers two bags of Minties Dental Treats. To join, follow the giveaway tool.
Do you have a New Year’s Resolutions for your dog?