Since we moved to California, we traveled a lot with SUGAR, and she’s having lots of outdoor fun. Here are eight of our favorite pet travel products.
Pet Travel and Outdoor Fun Gift Guide
1. Sleepypod is known for their crash-tested pet travel safety carrier and harness. On our travels, SUGAR is protected by Sleepypod’s rigorously tested Clickit Sport safety harness. Clickit Sport can be used as a seatbelt and a walking harness. Special Golden Thanks to Sleepypod for being our 2016 pet travel sponsor.
a) HomeAway Travel Organizer Kit – We often get lots of compliments on SUGAR’s pet travel bag. It’s large and spacious; very handy on our travels.
b) Seat Cover – Our back seat is protected by Solvit dog car seat cover. Love the Solvit Sta-Put Hammock style. In an upcoming post, we will share a new Solvit dog car seat cover.
3. Original Territory – We love Original Territory adventure collection. Our favorite is their all-seasoned Travel Blanket; one side has a water resistant exterior and the other a soft fleece lining. It has two functions; a cool bag and a blanket.
4. P.L.A.Y. Pet Lifestyle and You – P.L.A.Y is known for their dog beds. This year, they launched their outdoor collection. SUGAR loves their handy Outdoor Chill Pad; pawfect to use for outdoor fun.
5. PAWZ are all seasoned-natural rubber dog boots. Gotta protect SUGAR’s sensitive senior paws. PAWZ boots have been very helpful and saved us on vet bills. SUGAR is known to be the Golden that wears Purple Boots 🙂
6. Wondercide is known for their natural products. The Flea & Tick Pets + Home is our favorite product. Fleas live in warm climates all year long, so flea control is a must. Also, it is important to Be Tick Smart! We spend a lot outdoors. I make sure SUGAR is protected. Wondercide’s Flea & Tick Pets + Home can also be used on home interior ( I use it to spray hotels furniture and carpet).
7. The Fifth Paw – It is important to be a responsible dog owner; Scoop That Poop. There are times trash are unavailable on our long walks and hikes. The Fifth Paw is to the rescue; a handy leash accessory that carries ‘poop bags.’
8. Pet First Aid Kit – A pet first aid kit is an essential part of SUGAR’s travel bag. I purchased our kit at 1-800-PetMeds®; America’s largest pet pharmacy and one of our favorite online pet supplies.
Erin Gleeson says
That Original Territory blanket sounds great! I especially like that it’s so easy to transport. I might have to grab one of those. Thanks for including us and the first aid kit as well! That’s definitely an important thing to have when traveling, both for yourself and for your pet(s).