KORU BEAR absolutely loves treats and a must have for our dog obedience training. For this month, Chewy sent KORU BEAR a bag of Dr. Tim’s turkey treats.
KORU BEAR is a Chewy Influencer. Golden Woofs is helping spread the word about Chewy’s product and services. Golden Woofs only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers.
5 Things to Love About Dr. Tim’s Turkey Treats
1. Single-Ingredient Dog Treats – These treats are made of genuine freeze-dried Turkey hearts.
2. Made in the USA – The main ingredient are Turkey Hearts which are USDA-inspected and sourced in the state of Wisconsin.
3. Nutritious – Adding turkey hearts to our dog’s diet provide tons of vitamins and minerals such as vitamin B, iron, zinc, and niacin. These are essential to help support and maintain your dog’s metabolic and immune function
4. Mess-Free – These turkey heart chips can be served as a treat, training reward or can be added to your dog’s meal by soaking in water for a tender juicy taste.
5. For Dogs and Cats – Cats can also have these turkey treats. Finickiest dogs and cats will love the robust smell of these turkey chips.
KORU BEAR is a bit picky. This is his first time tasting turkey heart treats. He uses his sense of smell first then the lick test.
Dr. Tim’s Turkey Treats at Chewy.com
At Chewy.com, you’ll find six varieties of Dr. Tims Freeze-Dried treats – turkey, chicken, beef, tripe, oxtail and beef liver. Lots of flavors to taste! Your dog or cat will definitely love Dr. Tim’s Genuine Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Treats!