KORU BEAR’s August PupBox is a pawtastic way to celebrate the end of Summer and back to school fun.
KORU BEAR is a PupBox Instagram Pup ‘aka CelebriPuppies’ and helping spread the word about their subscription box service for puppies.
What’s in KORU BEAR’s June PupBox?
This month is a pawsome Pupbox to commemorate KORU BEAR’s one-year anniversary as a celebripup.
1. Zippy Paws Strawberry Waffles
A pawtastic interactive dog toy. You can challenge your dog to take out the mini starberries stuffed inside the waffles.
2. Bark & Harvest Sliders
Tasty scrumptious sliders. It’s easy to break into small pieces and pawfect to use on our dog obedience training.
3. Dogsbutter Immunity and Digestion Peanut Butter
A dog friendly peanut butter from Dog For Dog. Also, for every purchase you helos a dog in need.
4. KONG Squeezz Ball
A tough super fun ball and it has a built-in squeaker. KORU BEAR loves balls that makes lots of noises.
5. Doggy Ice Cube Tray
Great way to make frosty popsicle recipes for your dog. Here’s a recipe provided by Pupbox:
Yummilicous Way to End Summer
Peanut Butter Pup Pops
1 cup of Peanut Butter
1/2 cup of plain yogurt
1/4 cup of water
584 tbsp of LOVE
1. combine your water and yogurt in the mixing bowl and use a spatual to mix together. Consistency should be fairly runny.
2. Add the Peanut Butter to the blender along with the yogurt/water mixture.
3. Turn the blender on – If the peanut butter is too clumpy and holding up the blades, turn off th blender and add a bit more water.
4. Blend until the consistency is smooth and pour-able.
5. Pour mixture into trays, using the spatula to even out the top of the mixture in each tray.
6. Throw in the freezer overnight.
7. Pop them out and let your pup enjoy!
Flare Your Pops!
Add a little extra something like fruits: strawberries, blueberries or carrots which are extremely healthy for your pup.
PupBox Discount – Use Code ‘KORUBEAR’
For this month, get your first PupBox for $15 with any multi-month subscription. Start your subscription at PupBox.com
It’s been a great honor to be a PupBox celebripup. We appreciate the opportunity but it’s time to move on … Lots of Golden Thanks, PupBox!
oh that is a super tasty recipe… and a wonderful idea to celebrate the end of the summer ;O)
Molly the AireGirl says
Wow – you got lots of great stuffs in your PupBox, Koru Bear! Those pupcicles look so yummy!
Sharon Gilbert says
It sounds good I think I will make some for Schooner & Skipper and see if they will share with me.
Atlas Johnson says
I will try KORU BEAR. Let’s see if it’s our Momentori food :):)
I love this!! Those treats sound (and look!) amazing, and that waffle and strawberries toy is just too cute.
Laura & Bailey | https://cavapaws.com
Jenny azcat says
Wow – you got lots of great stuffs in your PupBox.
I love this!!