Our dogs bring joy and happiness to our lives. They are loyal companions who love us unconditionally; making them the perfect subject for love-themed puns and captions.
Special Love Celebration With Your Dog
February 14 – Valentine’s Day
February 20 – National Love Your Pet Day
August 26 – National Dog Day
Sweet Love Puns For Your Dog Photos
1. Love is a paw-some thing
2. Ruffly in love with you.
3. Fur-ever my love.
4. My heart beats for you, paw-fect one.
5. Forever and a paw-ever.
6. You had me at woof, my love.
7. Pawsitively in love.
8. You’re the pup to my heart.
9. I’m paw-sitively in love with you.
10. Love is a four-legged word.
11. You’re the pup to my heart.
12. Love at first bark.
13. My heart barks for you.
14. Fur real, I love you.
15. Love is just a tail wag away.
16. A love so paw-some.
17. Paws and kisses.
18. I’m in love with my best fur-iend.
19. My love for you is fur-ever and a day.
20. A love so strong, it barks back.
21. Love is a game of fetch, always and fur-ever.
22. Love is a warm cuddle with my furry friend.
23. My love for you is pawsitively endless.
24. Love is a pup-tastic adventure with you.
25. Fur real, love is a paw-some thing.
26. I labr-adore this pic.
27. Puggin’ love this little dude.
28. Who needs a bae when you have a dog?
29. You’re my paw-fect match.
30. I ruff you with my whole heart.
Valentine”s Day Captions For Your Dog Photos
1. I chews you as my Valentine.
2. Woof you be mine?
3. Ruff-ly the best Valentine I could ask for.
4. You’re my paw-some Valentine.
5. A paw-some Valentine’s Day with you.
6. My heart beats for my furry Valentine.
7. My dog is my wingman, always by my side on Valentine’s Day.
8. My Valentine this year is adora-bull.
9. Doggone it, I love spending time with my Valentine.
10. Spending Valentine’s Day with you is poodles of fun.
11. Sorry, my Valentine is paws above the rest.
12. Hanging with my furr-avorite Valentine.
13. I really dig spending time with my Valentine.
14. Fur-ever my valentine.
15. My Valentine this year has sweet brown eyes, likes long walks on the beach, and is the best cuddler ever. That’s right, I’m talking about my dog.
Love Sayings For Your Dog Photos
1. The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog. – M.K. Clinton
2. A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.”- Josh Billings
3. The love between a dog and his master is forever. – Unknown
4. Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. – Roger Caras
5. Dogs come into our lives to teach us about love, they depart to teach us about loss. A new dog never replaces an old dog, it merely expands the heart. – Erica Jong
6. The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth can ever be. – Konrad Lorenz
The love of a dog is a pure thing. He gives you a trust which is total. You must not betray it. – Michel Houellebecq
7. A dog’s love is the best kind of love, it’s always there, no matter what. – Unknown
8. The greatest love is a mother’s; then a dog’s; then a sweetheart’s.- Polish Proverb
9. Dogs are miracles with paws. – Susan Ariel
10. My little dog – a heartbeat at my feet.- Edith Wharton
11. Dogs are like potato chips, you can’t have just one. They are addicting with their love and affection. – Unknown
12. The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs. – Charles de Gaulle
13. Dogs are love with fur. – Unknown
14. Nothing fancy, just love and a dog. – Unknown
15. A dog will teach you, unconditional love. If you have that in your life, things won’t be too bad. – Robert Wagner
16. A dog’s love is a reminder that there is always someone who loves us unconditionally. – Unknown
17. Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them, filling an emptiness we don’t even know we have. – Thom Jones
18. Dogs are our faithful companions, always there to comfort and cheer us. – Unknown
19. Dogs are the best therapy, they heal with their wags and licks. – Unknown
20. A dog has one aim in life… to bestow his heart.- J.R. Ackerley
21. Celebrate and appreciate your dog’s unconditional love and loyalty. – Unknown
22. A dog’s love is unconditional, and it’s a love that never fades away. – Unknown
23. Dogs leave paw prints on our hearts. – Kerk Murray
25. A dog is the only thing that can mend a crack in your broken heart. – Judith Kerr
26. A dog’s love is like a ray of sunshine in a cloudy world. – Unknown
27. Love – that which biologists, nervous about being misunderstood, call ‘attachment ‘- fuels the bond between dog and master or mistress. – John Bradshaw
For more captions for your dog photos, visit our Dog Captions page.