Business Cards are traditionally a primary way for people to present their contact information to other people. Typically, only business people have business cards but nowadays everyone has one, even the dogs (particular dog bloggers).
Why do blogger need business cards?
1) Blogging is all about Building Relationship, both on-line and offline.
2) Strengthen your personality as a blogger.
3) Confirms legitimacy of your web blog presence.
4) Strengthen your personal and blog brand.
5) Connects your presence and services.
What to keep in mind when creating a business cards
1) Design: Good “Simple” Design
2) Be Consistent and mirror your blog (usage of the same logo)
3) Printing/Card Quality
4) Size: many printing services offers different unusual sizes. Make sure to select the appropriate size. There are times fancy cute sizes are lost in the pile due to a non conforming size.
Every bloggers dilemma is what to put on a business card. Since we had our logo re-designed, we had to create a new business card. This time we kept it simple wherein the
Top 4 “must haves” on your business are listed …
1) Blog/Brand Logo
2) Bloggers Name
3) Contact Information: email address
4) Blog url
We, Golden Woofs: Sugar The Golden Retriever has engaged with Build A Sign since 2011. They’ve created Golden Woofs bumper stickers, decals and car magnets for our shop Sugar’s Paw House. This time they’ve offered to print Golden Woofs business cards.
It is super easy to design business cards on Build A Sign. You can create from scratch, upload your design and/or use the pre-made designs (which are customizable too). We used the option “start from scratch”, wherein we upload our logo and used Build A Sign fonts to type in the 4 “must haves” information. Our cards arrived immediately and just holding the card you can feel the printing/card quality.
Excited with our (mom’s) new business cards and can’t wait to hand it out when we attend BarkWorld next week. Lots of Golden Thanks Build A Sign.
Disclaimer: Build A Sign provided Golden Woofs: Sugar The Golden Retriever 250 business cards. Golden Woofs did not receive any monetary compensation for this review post.
Lots of Golden L♥VE n Woofs