Honest Weblog: Great way to end the week/month of February. First and foremost, I would like to thank my friends Samantha, Suzuki, and Pipa who gave this to me. I would like to pass this to Bae, Charlie, Fenway, Fisher, Moose, Roxy, Scruff, and Shamu
So here it is … 10 Honest Things About ME: Sugar Sima
- I am a sweet, happy and energetic field Golden Retriever. I LOVE other dogs and cats. Meeting people and getting pet are always delightful. I LOVE my family and have the BEST HOME.
- I was the smallest of 10 litters born in a horse farm. My father is Wherley’s Sour Mash, who was active in field trials and earned a 2nd place in the great outdoors games. Right after I was born, he was diagnosed with Lymphosarcoma and passed away a year after. I got my great looks from my mom, Sierra, who still lives in the horse farm and plans to visit her this year.
- TREATS: Since I was 7 weeks old, I was very driven to do commands/tricks with good tasty treats. Thanks to the greatest dog obedience teachers I had. Well, I am 7 years old and my treat craving has not change … Got A Treat! Delicious Healthy Treats: Since I always crave and ask for tasty treats, my family keeps it healthy. Pawesome biscuits/nibbles are always available but the best and delicious nutritious treats I get are cheese, carrots, bananas and apples. Bananas are my favorite.
- I’m not much of a toy oriented dog. When I am in a field, I get easily bored retrieving a tennis ball. I’d rather play with and/or retrieve a stick or a big chunky bark. At home, the KONG is THE TOY … WHY? of course, I get to ask for treats. Also, I enjoy playing with my family’s gym shoes and slippers. Usually, the only way I respond to their commands of NO and GIVE is a treat in exchange.
- To maintain a healthy weight … I EXERCISE. On nice days, I’ll run/walk 3-4 miles and other days just 2 miles. On less desirable days backyard zommies will do, a pet shop walk and/or a car ride … I absolutely LOVE car rides … it is soothing and helps me sleep well.
- SLEEP is the thing I like do a lot. I enjoy sleeping on my donut bed and/or my crate but it is always a delight to sleep on the couch that I am absolutely not allowed to do. I love to sleep on my back. Lately, I like to be in a ball or curled-up like a cat. My family says that I snore and make funny noises/movements when I am dreaming.
- LOVE to be groomed. Getting my fur brushed is my favorite and the BEST.
- FEARS: I am a bit submissive. I am always cautious being in new/unfamiliar surroundings, situations and/or moving objects on the ground. With my family’s encouragement and support, I’m overcoming my fears and gaining lots of self-confidence.
- TRICKS: It is always FUN to learn new tricks. For 7 years, I’ve learned lots of tricks. I can do a sequence of tricks which I LOVE to show-off for special tasty treats.
- JOB: Some of you have found out my “day job.” Well, I am used to the sound of a camera because being photograph is part of my job. I am the VP of Marketing and Quality Assurance of Rock Star Pooch. My mom designed some dog tees which we sell on-line. Recently, my family decided that I need to share the site because we started selling other products. There are more other products to come … which is Rock’n. I invite all my followers, friends, and guest to visit RockStarPooch.com. To extend my gratitude, I am offering you a 15%off. Type BLOGF15 on the discount coupon box. Check it out. Love to hear your feedback and please sign-in to the guest book.
Have a great weekend! Woof! Sugar