It’s that time of year for apple and pumpkin dog treats.
Apples and Pumpkin are Fall favorite fruits. Apples are a good source of fiber and contain calcium, vitamin K, and
vitamin C. Pumpkin is rich in fiber and helps dog’s digestion process.
Here are our most popular recipe posts:
Apple and Pumpkin Dog Treats
1. Make Your Own Dog Safe Applesauce – Sweeter and softer apples make the best applesauce.
2. Apple Honey and Cinnamon Rings – Simple and easy to make. Just be mindful of the amount of cinnamon.
3. Apple Pumpkin Banana Bones – Pumpkin taste good with apples, it makes it sweeter.
4. Make your Own Dog Safe Pumpkin Puree – Easy to make from a roasted pumpkin. Serve it as a treat or add it to your dog’s food.
5. Instead of buying pumpkin puree from a can learn how to Roast A Pumpkin.
Definitely Tuesdays Just Got Tastier.
Happy Tasty Tuesday!