No Barkday Pawty is complete without a delish TREAT! Every year, I make Sugar a Special Barkday Meatballs dog treat. (recipe based on Rachael Ray K9 Meatballs). This year, I made my own version Turkey-Spinach Meatballs.
Turkey-Spinach mini Meatballs Dog Treat Topped with Cheese & Carrot Puree
1 cup Turkey (cooked & seasoned with Tumeric)
1/2 cup Spinach
1/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese
3 Grape Tomatoes
1 medium Egg
1. In a blender, mix all the ingredients.
2. Shape the mixture into 14 meatballs or use a mini-silicon cup mold.
3. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes
Serve it with mozzarella cheese and Carrot Puree
Recipe: Carrot Puree
1. In a small saucepan, place carrots and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer until carrots are tender. Reserve some cooking liquid.
2. Puree carrots in a blender, add cooking liquid as needed.
Definitely Tuesdays Just Got Tastier.
Happy Tasty Tuesday!