Scoop That Poop is to bring awareness of the importance of scooping dog’s poop.
Scoop That Poop Campaign’s intention is make a positive difference.
5 Reasons WHY Scoop Your Dog’s Poop?
1) Rain washes dog waste and pollutes water (lakes, rivers, ponds, ocean, etc.)
2) Making drinking water unsafe and swimming dangerous.
3) Some Dog’s waste are unhealthy and may contain harmful organism such as E.Coli, campylobacter, parasitic worms, toxoplasma, and giardia.
4) It is a health hazard for other pets and as well as humans.
5) Be a responsible Dog Owner. It’s not that hard. It’s your Duty to Scoop Your Dog’s Poop.
Scoop That Poop will be an on going campaign.
Be a Responsible Dog Owner. What you do matters, Scoop That Poop!
Previous Blog Posts: