November 3-9 is National Animal Shelter & Rescue Appreciation Week
It was founded in 1996 by U.S. Humane Society to encourage people to become better acquainted with their local rescues/shelters and to learn how they can assist in the lifesaving work. We invite you to visit HumaneSociety.org for more information.
Golden Woofs is a consumer of 1-800-PetMeds, America’s largest pet pharmacy offering prescription and non-prescription pet medications and health products.
Are you Looking for a way to help your shelter or rescue group? 1800PetMeds is having a PAWsome giveaway open to all US shelters and animal rescue groups. Your shelter can win $1,000 PetMeds Bucks, can be redeemed online at 1-800-PetMeds.
Read more about Jepsen’s Adoption
Enter 1-800-PetMeds Animal Shelter Appreciation Week Contest
- November 3-9 open to all U.S. Shelter and Rescue Groups
- Fill-out this APPLICATION FORM
- SUBMIT a PHOTO that captures something unique about Shelter and Rescue Group (i.e. assisting senior pets, having great volunteers, giving underprivileged families holiday meals for their pets, etc.)
2 Important Reminders
1) Contest is hosted through an app on PetMeds Cares Facebook Page. PetMeds Cares is a part of 1-800-PetMeds. The PetMeds Cares program organizes product donations to shelters and rescue groups across the country.
Click Here to access the Contest Page. A Facebook profile is not needed to complete the application.
2) 1-800-PetMeds are requesting that shelters and rescue groups are only submitted by someone affiliated with the group. This will ensure the group’s interest in the contest and ensuring correct information. It will also prevent duplicate entries, which could act against a group once the contest reaches the voting phase.
- November 10-16 Submissions will be featured and VOTING will start
supporters of the shelter/rescue groups can vote once a day
- November 16 at 11:59pm EST voting ends
- On November 17, 3 Winners will be announced
- Grand Prize: $1000 PetMeds Bucks
- 1st Runner-up: $500 of Flea3x and Flea4x
- 2nd Runner-up: $250 of Flea3x and Flea4x
*Flea3x and Flea4X are feline and canine flea preventive, produced by 1-800-PetMeds
Read more about Ceasar’s Adoption
HELP! Your Shelter & Rescue Group
Don’t miss 1-800-PetMeds Animal Shelter Appreciation Week Contest to help your shelter and rescue group. Inform your shelter and rescue group to participate in this wonderful 1-800-PetMeds contest. Click Here to view the Contest Page
This is a sponsored post by 1-800-PetMeds. I was compensated to help promote their awesome Animal Shelter Appreciation Week Contest, but Golden Woofs only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers. 1-800-PetMeds is not responsible for the content of this article.
what a great way to win for your shelter! thanks for the information Sugar :o)
Reilly & Denny says
what a great idea to help shelter pets
Emily @ Adventures of a Dog Mom says
I didn’t know about this, I’ll have to share the info around!
Frankie and Ernie says
I (Frankie Furter) get my EYE Medicine from 1-800-Pet Meds and I can tell you that those folks are SUPER to work with… When we call for a new tube… They always ask how I am feeling and doing on my medicine… and they even ask about ERNIE… even though he doesn’t have any problems. They always CHECK to be SURE that I have enough medicine to last until the refill arrives.. They are very much CONSIDERATE and KIND and CARING.
Oz the Terrier says
This is an excellent way to help one’s local shelter! Great post, Sugar!
madi and mom says
HEY SUGAR…BRAVO ON THE FINE POST FOR ALL OUR FURIENDS LOOKING FOR HOMES
HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF
Murphy & Stanley says
Thanks for the information. We so wish there was no need for shelters!
Murphy & Stanley
PS – Remember to vote in the Blogville election on TUESDAY!
What a great thing to do for you shelter!
Monty and Harlow
Jen Gabbard says
Such a great way to help out shelters – I love seeing inspiring and interesting new ways to help animals in need. I’m definitely going to share this with my favorite local shelters 🙂
Molly The Wally says
Great post Sugar. Have a serene and easy Sunday.
Best wishes Molly
Sugar, thanks so much for letting us know–and so glad you’re feeling better!