Latest Golden Woofs Buzz!
* Three more weekends and we are off to our new home, SoCal. We are in our final stage of packing and preparing for our long road trip. We will continue to post but most likely unable to comment (which we struggled for the past months).
Here are snippets of July posts:
* Monday 7/6, we have a sponsored event post and giveaway from Petsmart.
* Friday 7/10, on our See Beautiful post, Sugar’s 14th Barkday SMILE Hop celebration countdown begins.
* If you’ve been a follower of our blog, you know that we have a shop, Sugar’s Paw House. We took a very long break, but we are re-opening our on-line shop as part of Golden Woofs. Sugar’s Paw House is known for handmade, 100% cotton dog collars, using unique fabrics. Sugar is wearing one of our current fabric design, Bee Buzz. We are also adding dog collar accessories like bow ties and flowers. If you wish to pre-order, just send us an email. On Wednesday 7/8, we are so excited to share our new second product. Clue: it will make you smile 🙂
* Lots of pawsome July giveaways. Make sure you Subscribe to our Golden Woofs Newsletter. On Sunday 7/12, we have an exclusive giveaway for our subscribers only. Also, we are having giveaways from Barkworthies, Road Runner Sports, Peace Love Paws and PetSafe. Meow to our cat friends, we have a cat July 18th giveaway too.
* There will be no Sugar’s Car Review July post. We are scheduled to travel to San Diego in August for 2015 Unleashed by Petco Surf Competition and hope to acquire a car to use and review.
* Lastly, since we are preparing for another road trip, we plan to post pet travel safety tips and share a special information from Subaru.
Golden Happy to co-host Black n White Sunday Blog Hop with Dachshund Nola.
Have a PAWsome FUN Sunday!