Sugar adds joy to our lives. As an appreciation for her day to day love, I do extra things to make her Holiday merrier.
This post is sponsored by Blue Buffalo™ and the BlogPaws Professional Pet Blogger Network. I am being compensated for helping spread the word about BLUE Santa Snacks, but Golden Woofs only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers. Blue Buffalo is not responsible for the content of this article.
In our house, no Holiday celebration would be complete without including Sugar. Actually since we had Sugar, our Holiday traditions have changed, and lucky for us, it got even merrier. I think Sugar seems to know it’s the Holidays, which leads to great adventure. Sugar’s Golden Smile says it all!
5 Ways To Make Your Dog’s Holiday Merrier
1. Get Your Dog a Stocking: Sugar has a personalized Holiday stocking.
2. Take Your Dog Shopping: We are so fortunate that many SoCal retail stores are dog-friendly. It’s a blast taking Sugar shopping and makes Holiday shopping less stressful. Another shopping option is to take your dog to PetSmart, Where pets are family. Take this opportunity to find stocking stuffers for your dog.
Seasonal healthy dog treats are the best stocking stuffers, like dog biscuits Santa Snacks from Blue Buffalo™. A special Holiday dog treats to let your dog know that he/she is a much-loved family member. BLUE Santa Snacks are baked with nutritious natural ingredients like oatmeal, cinnamon, barley, pumpkin, flaxseed and carrots. Also, these treats come in fun different holiday shapes like stars, gingerbread men, and Christmas trees. Your dog will definitely love BLUE Santa Snacks crunchiness and taste!
3. Capture Your Dog’s Holiday Memories: The holidays are the best times to capture special memories. For the past weeks, we’ve enjoyed seeing marvelous decorated Christmas trees. Sugar had so much fun and I was delighted to capture several precious expression. Of course, during our photo shoot she had some BLUE Santa Snacks.
Be inspired by your dog’s special photo and turn it into your Holiday Cards. I recently read that about 67% of Holiday cards are of their pets or family with their pets. For many years, Sugar has been the star of our Holiday cards.
4. Serve Your Dog A Special Meal: Many food brands offer a special Holiday meal, like BLUE Buffalo’s Santa Stew. Santa Stew is a hearty feast that features traditional favorite holiday ingredients such as turkey, green beans, sweet potatoes and cranberries. Sugar Golden Approves of Santa Stew, watch her pre-holiday meal video.
5. Paw it Forward: Sugar is very fortunate that she has a forever home, daily meals & treats and toys to play. Every year we make sure to paw it forward to needy pets in our community. It is a pawsome way to extend your love and gratitude.
BLUE Santa Snacks and BLUE Santa Stew Holiday Feast are part of Blue Buffalo’s Seasonal Sensations line and great for stocking stuffers for dogs. Hurry and visit your local PetSmart, these are only available for a limited time. Check out Blue Buffalo on Twitter, Facebook, and join their #BlueHolidayContest on Instagram.
How do you make your dog’s Holiday merrier?
Our friends from PetSmart sent a bag of BLUE Santa Snacks to Sugar. Sugar would like to give it to one of our fans. Follow the giveaway tool to join.