In honor of National Walk Your Dog Week, we want to share
5 Walking Tips with Your Dog.
1) Commit to a TIME: It is important to set a schedule to eliminates any excuses. Walking your dog in the morning is an ideal time. Keep in mind, there are dogs that need longer/multiple walks.Walking is both beneficial for you and your dog.
2) Choose the RIGHT Collar/Harness and Leash: Many dogs are accustomed to wearing a regular collar rather than a harness. We use a short leather leash. Using a shorter leash provides more control and encourage a heel position, making your walk more relaxing. We are not a big fan of the retractable leash.
3) Be a Responsible Dog Owner: Always bring poop bag(s) and makes sure to pick up your dog’s waste, Scoop That Poop.
4) Bring Creativity into your Walking Route: Vary your walking paths. Be adventurous and explore new parks.
5) Enjoy the Moment: Unplug (no music/phone) and enjoy moment with your dog.Make your walk a special precious moment where you slow down and appreciate what’s around you especially your dog.
Happy National Walk Your Dog Week
Lots of Golden L♥VE n Woofs