It was awesome to be a dog mom to SUGAR. She brought so much joy to my life for fifteen years, seven months and six days. I miss her so much. SUGAR and I developed a special bond, and I’m forever grateful for all the amazing things she provided me.
5 Reasons: It’s Awesome to be a Dog Mom
1. SUGAR gave me a reason to SMILE every day.Her smile was contagious and brought happiness to my day.
“Anyone can make you SMILE but it takes Someone Special to make You HAPPY.”
2. SUGAR taught me to Embrace Fears by being ADVENTUROUS. SUGAR greeted every day with a sense of bold adventure and brought out the best in me.
3. SUGAR was always at my side when I need her most. “There is no greater comfort than the silent devoted COMPANIONSHIP of my dog.”
4. “Life is a succession of moments, live each one as a Golden Moment” – Sugar the Golden Retriever
LIVE in the MOMENT is a positive way of living your life. A wonderful dog lesson I learned from SUGAR.
5. Unconditional LOVE is one of life’s most beautiful gifts. SUGAR enriched my life in many ways. She loved me unconditionally for so many years. SUGAR was my best friend and my One of a Kind Unconditional Golden LOVE.
If you’re lucky …
a dog will come into your life, steal your heart and change everything …