February is LOVE month, show your dog extra loving affections.
Here are 14 Ways to Show Your Dog Love
1. Go for a Special WALK. I love going for walks with Sugar. How about you? Walking is good for your health and your dog too.
Plan to indulge your dog by going on a special walk; perhaps going to a new park. Sugar’s favorite place to walk is on the beach.
2. Take your dog on a weekend TRIP. Do you include your dog in your weekend plans? We do. Planning mini weekend trips are the best way to explore new dog-friendly places. We recently took Sugar to San Diego and visited Balboa Park.
3. TREAT your dog irresistible, mouth-watering, delicious Bacon. Bacon is a treat that Sugar hardly eats. Well, typically they are part of a treat recipe. Recently, Spot Farms sent Sugar a bag of Hickory Smoked Pork “real” Bacon. OMD! Lots of Golden Drool! Real bacon = Real Love – your dog will taste the difference! In an upcoming sponsored post, we will share more about Spot Farms human grade treats.
Make your dog’s Mealtime FUN.
4. As a senior dog, it is important to keep Sugar’s Mind Working. PAW5, food bowl and part puzzle, is a pawfect way to engage her problem-solving skills during mealtime. In an upcoming sponsored post, we will share more about PAW5.
5. Serve your dog’s meal in a Fun and Functional Food Bowl from 4 Paws Pottery. This pottery bowl is designed as a slow feeder to help your pet slow down as they eat. A well made functional bowl for any pet who likes to gulp or ‘woof’ down their food! In an upcoming sponsored post, we will share more about 4 Paws Pottery.
6. Mentally Stimulate your dog’s mind. Recently, Sugar received a BUSTER Activity Mat. It’s an interesting and challenging activity mat and great for a senior dog like Sugar. In an upcoming post, we will share more about Sugar’s Buster fun play time.
7. Give your dog a BATH. A bath is an amazing way to pamper your dog. Sugar loves her baths, and we enjoy it too. Did you know bathing helps you to form a closer relationship with your dog? Give it a try.
8. Make delish Homemade Dog Treats. Using simple ingredients (you have in your pantry), it’s easy to make special treats for your dog. Here are some Valentine Dog Treats I made for Sugar: Frosty Strawberry Hearts, Crusted Banana Cranberry Heart Frosty and Peanut Butter Banana Heart Cake.
9. Feed your Dog a Meal Nourish with LOVE. Serve your dog a special meal, like dog stew from CARU. CARU is tasty and looks like homemade stew, and your dog will love it. Have you tried Caru Stew? Sugar says “It’s Golden DELISH!” We invite you to read our previous post: 10 Reasons Why Caru Natural Stews For Dogs is Nourish with Love. Sugar is Golden Excited to work with CARU and in an upcoming sponsored event post, we will share about our collaboration.
Get your dog a new BED.
11. Your dog and home deserve a luxury P.L.A.Y dog bed. Sugar loves her Moroccan Lounge Bed. We love it too that we bought a new couch to compliment it. Make a modern statement with P.L.A.Y dog bed. We will share more about P.L.A.Y in an upcoming post.
12. How about an Outdoor Dog Bed? We recently took Sugar shopping at Brown Jordan, known for their modern luxury outdoor furniture. We will share more about Sugar’s shopping experience and her new outdoor bed.
13. Take your dog Shopping at PetSmart, “where pets are family.” Sugar loves going to PetSmart. Recently, we checked Martha Stewart Pets Valentine’s Collections – pet apparel, toys, bowls, beds, and collars. These collections are selling well in PetSmart and in an upcoming post, we will have a giveaway.
How do you show love to your dog?