It’s warm where I am so mom is being creative on making me cold fruity treats.
Appsicle, a word mom made up and is her new creation.
Why is it called Appsicle?
Ingredients: 1 Apple, 1 Apple Banana (or regular banana), 2 Strawberries
1) Cut the apple in half.
2) Scoop out the insides, leaving the walls intact at about 1/2 to 1/4 inch thickness. (Remember to remove the seeds.)
3) Place it in the blender with the banana and strawberries. Blend it.
4) Using a spoon, place it inside the apple.
5) Freeze it for about 20 minutes. Then slice into small pieces.
(Don’t freeze it too long as it will be harder to cut.)
6) Re-freeze it after cutting.
7) Serve and ENJOY!
Tasty! DELISH! Appsicle
BananaBerry Popsicle in an Apple
Lots of Golden L♥VE n Woofs