It’s warm where I am so mom is being creative on making me cold fruity treats.
Appsicle, a word mom made up and is her new creation.
Why is it called Appsicle?
1) Cut the apple in half.
2) Scoop out the insides, leaving the walls intact at about 1/2 to 1/4 inch thickness. (Remember to remove the seeds.)
3) Place it in the blender with the banana and strawberries. Blend it.
4) Using a spoon, place it inside the apple.
5) Freeze it for about 20 minutes. Then slice into small pieces.
(Don’t freeze it too long as it will be harder to cut.)
6) Re-freeze it after cutting.
7) Serve and ENJOY!
Tasty! DELISH! Appsicle
BananaBerry Popsicle in an Apple
If you are joining our Tasty Tuesday Blog HOP, Golden Thanks!
Don’t forget to grab the Hop’s Badge and post it along with your blog post. Hop’s Badge is located on the Dog Treats Page.
Also, don’t forget to Link-up your blog post on the HOP (below).
To also post the Blog Hop Code, Click Here.
Please find some time to visit all the Tasty Tuesday Blog Hop participants.
Lots of Golden Thanks, Happy Tasty Tuesday!
Lots of Golden L♥VE n Woofs